Yahoo email service does not support TLSv1.2
Many software services which require authentication and encryption are moving towards TLSv1.2. However Yahoo email service is behind in this case. Customers are asking their vendors whether their product supports TLSv1.2 or not as they have to face an audit. NIST has already released guidelines to federal [...]
What is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)?
Are you a network engineer or in application security or system admin? Have you heard about PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)?
When first time I read about it, I got little scared wtf it is? Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard that’s the [...]
Q. What happens in network when you enter URL into web browser?
What happens in network when you enter URL into web browser? Answer of this question shows how far and how deep the candidate can think! No one expects precise answer but understanding of packet flow in a network.
Let me give a [...]
Google translate Offline App
Google translate is a perfect tool by Google that gives you translation of any kind. But think one condition when you have no internet access and you need a translator then there is big trouble for you.
To get overcome from this problem, Google finds a solution [...]
Cloud Storage Apps For iOS
In present, cloud is not only the technology but it is a part of each and every person’s life. Now-a-days, People are using cloud storage services in a very increasing manner. Now the answer for those who don’t know the meaning of cloud storage. There are lots of answers come [...]
Micromax has become the largest Indian handset brand in less than 3 years. It provides you the superb and effective handset having all the features that a user required within your budget. Micromax always achieves the media attention with its new and innovative inventions like A85, A90s and many more.
Here is the list [...]
Be it network security or application security, the packet capture tools are always used for troubleshooting and for penetration testing. Some tools have ability to sniff\capture the packest (e.g. tcpdump, wireshark etc) and some can craft a new packet to play on the wire( e.g. scapy, colasoft packet player\builder etc). But how they work? Well, [...]
Cryptography is an art to hide a particular message or code so that it does not land in the wrong hands. Below are some important Cryptography questions which are normally asked in an interview by IT companies.
Baidu Antivirus 2013
Computer Viruses are on the rise and in this generation where almost all our data is downloaded from the internet, one can’t be too sure about anything. The only way to work around this is with the help of an antivirus software. Antivirus [...]
Below are some questions from networking studies. These basic networking questions are commonly asked during an IT Interview. Some of them are answered and some are without answers, but you can easily find the solution to these questions on wikipedia.
Explain the [...]
Nearly all of us at some or other have accessed an unsecured WiFi network. This is not particularly harmful if you are just desperate for a connection to send off emails. However, should you be the owner of an unsecured network you need to understand that not everybody out there is honest and many may be out [...]
Online Desktop Sharing Services
With the business world witnessing the affects of the technology boom, a lot has changed such as the introduction of the paper free business and remote meetings. The conventional methods of conducting meetings once a month and [...]
Data Encryption: Encrypt USB Data
Losing a pen usually isn’t a big deal but losing a pen drive could be horrendous. You may not have data pertaining to national security but even your personal data in the wrong hands could prove dangerous. People carry files such as their bio-data or resume on their USB drives which contain [...]
Hacking Apps For Apple iPhone Devices
iPhone, an apple device with million copies and handed to people for nearly every field. This article focuses on the geeks out there looking for apps which could enhance their abilities and interest in hacking. Here are top 5 hacking apps [...]
Rover Curiosity Hacked?
Rover Curiosity Hacked? NASA’s new report on the computing problem occurred with its Mars rover, Curiosity, has sparked a fire in the world. Many information security analysts are assuming that Curiosity computers were attacked by malware which hacked the [...]
10 Cheapest Android Smartphones
It is the era of android smartphones and every company is aiming to outdo the other in the race to put one in everyone’s hand. In effect everybody is cutting prices to attain maximum distribution and this leaves us spoilt for [...]
- Yahoo email service does not support TLSv1.2
- PCI DSS Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard?
- What Happens In Network When You Enter URL Into Web Browser?
- Google Translate Offline App for Android Devices
- Top 10 Cloud Storage Apps for iOS Devices
- Top 5 Micromax Android Smartphone
- Packet capture using Winpcap and Libpcap
- Cryptography Questions Asked In IT Interviews
- Baidu Antivirus 2013 Review
- Some Basic Networking Questions Asked In An IT Interview
- Tips To Secure Your WiFi Network
- Top 10 Online Desktop Sharing Services
- Data Encryption: Top 5 Tools to Encrypt USB Data
- Top 5 Hacking Apps For Apple iPhone Devices
- NASA’s Mars Mission Rover Curiosity Hacked?
- Top 10 Cheapest Android Smartphones In The World
- Top 10 PC Games in 2013
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Review
- Galaxy S3 Vs iPhone 5 Vs BlackBerry Z10: Best Smartphone
- Microsoft AppFest 2013: Swipe To Unlock
- Yahoo email service does not support TLSv1.2 - Security Geek Pro on Data Encryption: Top 5 Tools to Encrypt USB Data
- Yahoo email service does not support TLSv1.2 - Security Geek Pro on Cryptography Questions Asked In IT Interviews
- What Happens In Network When You Enter a URL Into Web Browser? on Cryptography Questions Asked In IT Interviews
- Tomasz Szklarz on Top 10 Windows Antivirus Software 2013
- Fahad Ahmed on Top 10 Cloud Storage Apps for iOS Devices
Live Traffic Feed